98th post on this amazing blog. Blog gist will augur seeding. As blog tries to place teams by accurate parameters & teams who play with heart. Site called bracketaday.blogspot.com but not 1, but 4 brackets for march madness, nit, cbi & cit. Yet called bracketaday.blogspot.com due to technically 1 mm bracket daily plus other 3 tourneys I seed. Try my best to place teams by seeding (march madness & nit only) & location (march madness, nit, cbi & cit). 

Today I am listing 8 teams who made elite 8, telling how they did & give little humor for some of those teams. Readers of this site, I hope u agree with my description of telling how they did.

Gonzaga Bulldogs.

Bulldogs handily beat USC so it looks like they could become 1 of a small number of non football school march madness championship winners. Cool for them & they could keep up their great play in later tournament play.

Baylor Bears.

Won against Arkansas Razorbacks. Most pundits in sports media are wanting Bulldogs vs Bears march madness championship.

Mich Wolverines.

Michigan lost which means of 9 Big 10 teams in march madness, none made the final 4. If Michigan Wolverines had a better shooting night, they would have made it to final 4 &  let's realize Wolverines could have beat Gonzaga Bulldogs this year if such a game occurred due to Wolverines shellacking Gonzaga last season.

Houston Cougars.

Houston Cougars held off a late comeback from Oregon St Beavers. They played amazing that game.

Arkansas Razorbacks.

Arkansas lost so Muss Buss was derailed in elite 8. To beat fine statistical teams like Colgate, Texas Tech & Oral Roberts, though is something to pat their backs about.

USC Trojans.

Lost sadly in this game to great opponent in elite 8. Los Angeles still has great basketball team with Evan Mobley as its star up until the draft.

UCLA Bruins.

Bruins upset Michigan due to Michigan keeping on missing shots in worse shooting night for the Big 10 side. Thus west coast battle is set with this Pac 12 team against Bulldogs on Saturday.

Oregon St Beavers.

This college beat Tennessee with its several 5 starts, OK St with Cade Cunningham & Loyola Chicago with Cameron Krutwig but lost to Cougars with Quintin Grimes. The men from Corvallis should definitely receive votes in next year's AP poll though & Beavers play exciting style of basketball.

footnotes.

For my seeds, format to decipher them. Briefly explain. Going for march madness, each # corresponds to overall seed. For example, 1.-> 1 overall march madness seed. Going for nit, each #  corresponds to overall seed. For example, 1. -> 1 overall nit seed. Going for cbi, each # corresponds to if team had winning or .500 record 2019 through 2020 season & how great their conference was in 2019 through 2020 season, but once regular season actually starts, each cbi # corresponds to only teams which have winning record 2020 through 2021 season & how great their conference will be in 2020 through 2021 season. For example 1. would be team with fine winning record in fine conference & 9. would be team with not as fine winning record & who plays in not as fine conference as teams above it. Going for cit, each number corresponds to best overall record in list & how great their conference was in 2019 through 2020 season or will be in 2020 through 2021 season. For example 1. would be best winning record team in best conference of eligible conferences & 16. would be not as fine winning record team in not as fine conference as teams above it. Use these footnotes when to try to decipher my seeding above. That's my tips. I followed the rules with regard to march madness & nit seeding & march madness, nit, cbi & cit location. So be fine with reading my number lists for 4 tournaments in d1.

comment policy.

I think u have comments waiting for me to respond to ok. I will, of course, read every comment which is pending moderation & hope u had important stuff to say. Getting to respond to ur comment(s) will be amazing for me. Will use blogspot commenting system for this website. If u were brought to this blog by 1 blog, website, forum, twitter tweet, facebook post, local TV broadcast etc. please tell me name of what brought u to this blog so I can read what that cbb person who enjoyed or criticized this blog said so I can figure out whether I agree with that person & give web address link, so ur comment can be approved by my pending moderation process, to what brought u so I can see original words they used for my bracketology, seeding & location. If u agree with what I typed, then say that u love what I wrote & tell me which parts. If u disagree with what I typed, then say that u aren't in favor, be polite & tell me which parts u aren't in favor. Be pithy or give rambling comment to what I typed. Length of what person comment doesn't matter to me. Some other things to note. Do not go off topic in ur comment e.g. talking about social studies if u currently are in high school. Tell me what school is ur favorite d1 team so I know if u are inclined to agree or disagree with my post. Do not call me evil, amateur, dumb or any insult if u aren't in favor what I wrote. Share link to any youtube video of any basketball or non basketball subject so I can see them. I am against comment that puts inappropriate content/video/image in response. U can also go ahead & go tell me what player(s) is/are ur favorite player(s). Allow u to post racist terms like chink since I'm against censorship, but I do not approve of being a racist personally. High school & college players u enjoy can have their highlights or profile posted in these below comments. It is ok to dislike another team, but it is forbidden for u to comment & call a team any insult which is overboard.  Can tell me what games in college basketball u are planning to watch tonight since this is college basketball blog. Will not allow u to comment by making fun of last place team in its conference ok. Will allow u to praise whatever team u think will be 1st place team in its conference ok. This blog is obviously regularly updated. After u submit comment, u need to check back within next 3 days so u can read my reply & then u are required to comment to my reply. I am excited to write on my blog. Go post comment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts.

Espn College GameDay College Football can put true american Story this season.